The National Center for the Prevention of Home Improvement Fraud (NCPHIF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, created to help protect consumers from becoming victims of home repair/rebuild/remodel/new construction contractor fraud and scams. Our services are free for homeowners. No one deserves to be a victim. Help us help you protect those you care about; your family, friends, communities and your customers/clients from nightmare construction projects. Thank you for being an NCPHIF Fraud Fighter!
Donate through PayPal by clicking the button below.
Your donation helps NCPHIF:
- Provide one-on-one educational coaching for disaster victims after a national disaster
- Support for seniors who are in need of home repairs to keep them from becoming victims
- Support for low wealth communities who are hit hardest by contractor fraud and scams every year
- Educate those who speak English as a second language on policies and procedures for hiring contractors in the U.S.
- Workshops for homeowners in your community and beyond. To learn more, click here
- Develop Public Service Announcements and campaign elements for our Contractor “Fraud-Free Zones” Community Campaign
- Maintain our Call Center
- Build a national informational database of fraudulent contractors and scams to aid law enforcement nationwide
- Train volunteers
- Provide the guidebook “Don’t Even Think About Ripping Me Off!” to communities nationwide
If you would prefer to make your charitable donation by check, please make your check payable to: NCPHIF and mail to:
3525 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 7, Suite 300
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
Thank you for being a FRAUD FIGHTER! We appreciate your support!