The National Center for the Prevention of Home Improvement Fraud (NCPHIF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, created to help protect consumers from becoming victims of home improvement, home repair, or contractor fraud. Our mission is to educate homeowners BEFORE they begin a home improvement or home repair project, to greatly reduce the chances of victimization or fraud.
Your donation helps NCPHIF:
- Provide FREE “SmartPower” workshops to homeowners in your community and beyond. To learn more, click here
- Develop Public Service Announcements and campaign elements for our Contractor “Fraud-Free Zones” Campaign
- Purchase and maintain our traveling vans and displays to educate homeowners in disaster areas on how to prevent being scammed by traveling scammers
- Build a national informational database of fraudulent contractors and scams to aid in our war on Home Improvement, Home Repair and Contractor Fraud
- The training of volunteers, and staffing for our NCPHIF Call Center
- Grow NCPHIF throughout the State of Georgia and across the U.S.
If you would prefer to make your charitable donation by check, please make your check payable to: NCPHIF and mail to:
3525 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 7, Suite 300
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
Thank you for your support!