Partner With Us
Being Proactive vs. Reactive when it comes to preventing fraud is a Win-Win for everyone!
Isn’t it Time to Get Involved?
The success of NCPHIF and our efforts to prevent home improvement, home repair, and contractor fraud is founded on the generous support of our funders, sponsors, partners, and volunteers. With operational and program grants, seminar and workshop sponsorships, and ongoing corporate partnerships, we will continue to grow our program across the State of Georgia, and the United States.
There are many ways to help NCPHIF prevent our families, neighbors, and communities from becoming victims of home improvement, home repair, or contractor fraud.
Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Sponsor a “SmartPower” workshop, conference, or event
- Support our “HealthyHouse” (Green) Initiative
- Become a partner in our Contractor “Fraud-Free Zones” Campaign
- Make a donation to support our mission
With your support of NCPHIF and the communities we serve, we can help eliminate home improvement, home repair, and contractor fraud before it happens. In recognition of your support, there are many opportunities to increase awareness around your organization and your personal commitment to community service.
Your support can provide you with inclusion in NCPHIF’s:
- Media outreach (news releases, stories, Social Media, etc.)
- Print and electronic communications
- Web site, blog, and Social Media applications
- Seminar, workshops, and conference publicity
- Private supporter and partner events
For more information on how you can partner with NCPHIF, or contribute to our efforts to prevent home improvement or home repair contractor fraud call: Phae Howard at (404) 902-6100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.